Thursday, April 16, 2009

Summa time

So here we go again, I'm pleased to say that I have regained more of my endurance back. While I'm still no good for running or jumping, I have been able to make increasingly long walks with minimal pain. I'm still sad that I can't do my ninja stuff anymore, but I am dealing with it... Its a little easier knowing that I don't have a choice. Thats one strength that I have been leaning on a lot lately, my ability to accept things that I can't change. On the flip side of that of course I do plan to regain as much of what I lost as possible, but I know that its not all coming back.
I'm excited too because I'm quickly approaching the deadline for this stupid back brace, and once I'm out of that, I'm into physio, and one step closer to having my life back. I know that there will be more pain involved, but its in the interest of getting full mobility back. I'd go to hell and back to be able to do something as simple as climb a tree again, and I suspect that if I do, it'll be just that.
I keep wanting to say more, but for now I don't know what to say, so I'll leave it at that for now. And I'll try to come back soon!

PS way to go Julia being my first and only official reader :P

No comments:

Post a Comment