Monday, April 20, 2009

The Creativity Cha cha cha

Yesterday I had a good day. I spent the day hanging out and playing music in the sun with some of my best friends. Talk about fuel for the soul, I feel great today, even looking out at the rain and grey that is today now. I've started and bailed a couple of times at some creative writing behind the scenes here. I forgot how frustrating it is to write creatively when I'm not in a constantly changing scene. It was easy when I was on the road , there was enough going on that even if you couldn't recall the details, there were enough general ideas floating around to put together something worth rreading. That said I like to think that my writing style has evolved somewhat from my high school blogging endevours...
ARG! Every time I start writing something I wonder if its too personal for public forum, or if its just completely irrelevant to anyone but myself. I suppose I could leave it here for now, and I'll work on actually having a story worth telling for next time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment