Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Indecision

So where does one go from here? I'm feel like I'm stuck in a quarter-life crisis.... I have to decide for sure what I want to do with life, and I need to suitably prepare myself for it. Start with 2 rounded table spoons of education, one cup full of stable job, a teaspoon of health benefits, and a dash of stable romantic relationship, mix thoroughly with thought and introspection, and bake until reasonably solid... If only I knew where to find all the ingredients.
But this seems so gloomy, I'm not really unhappy about this new shakeup.... I came out with a lot of good stuff going my way, I'm alive to tell the tale, I can move under my own power (*phew), and I have a world of opportunity available to me while I'm under the financial care of insurance. While they won't give me an income, they have been taking care of the costs of my surgery and recovery. Also, maybe, just maybe, I will have the opportunity to retrain myself with insurance. I'm likely to opt for a general English degree, while I decide between journalism and music management... Its tricky, I'd love both, but I would literally be living a dream if I could be a roving, perhaps even gonzo, journalist; not necessarily on all kinds of drugs mind you, but being unconventional, constantly moving, and showing a new minimalist way of life through my words and stories. Am I too old to want to be a revolutionary for social change? What if I still believe you can change things and make them better, even on a large scale? Am I a fool to think its worth a try? But if I don't who will?
Dang, that's a lot of questions, all these answers and more next time.... Same bat-time, same bat channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment