Sunday, August 2, 2009

Party tricks!

So heres a funny story, I went for an adventure this weekend to a house party up in Woodbridge... A sub-urban neighbourhood still in the process of being built. We parked next to the big pile of dirt, and while I went into the place with the two best looking girls there, we were relatively unnoticed...

I played wall flower for a beer and a half, taking the party in, and watching bemusedly as the kids there played a drinking game called "mushroom", stacking playing cards precariously on the top of a beer bottle. When I got bored, I stepped outside, and sat down to spin one- immediately a slightly drunk person shows up at my side "Hey man, I need your guitar to impress a couple of girls inside" being the trusting sort, I let him, and sudenly I was "the coolest" just for having brought the guitar, having not yet even played it :P

Overall, an excellent evening, and an interesting adventure, I scored a foldout couch to sleep on and then on the train ride home, I sat packed into the GO train with a bunch of girls and lady-boys in gold bras and glitter doing eachothers' hair in front of me most of the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment