Thursday, May 21, 2009

Late-night sentimental type crap

Yeah I know I already posted tonight, but some things were left unsaid, and I just half-watched a weird relationship movie. I wasn't really paying attention to all the details, but it got me thinking a lot about the nature of relationships, and people who go for that sort of thing....
I dunno, I'm in a weird place right now where I want to be a part of someone that isnt myself, and to start that process again, but I have so many doubts about .... Shit, where do I start? I have no income, and thus no money, I have barely any physical stability or strength, and I haven't got a meaningful social outlet for meeting new people except waiting in the welfare line.... And thats NOT a wholesome place to pick up! Fuck! Talk about damaged goods!

So what? Any suggestions?

1 comment: